We want all our customers to be 100% happy with their purchases. As such, we operate a 14 day returns policy, subject to the following provisions:
1) Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, Buyers (consumer and businessess) will pay all return carriage costs, where there is no fault or damage to the goods upon delivery to them. Additionally, the buyer must arrange delivery of the returned items.
2) Any defective or damaged goods, which were damaged/defective on initial receipt by the purchaser (buyer), must be reported to us within 2 days from the date of delivery.
3) The items must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, as they were when initially shipped and including original boxes/packaging.
4) We accept no responsibility for delayed or missing returns. Additionally, we accept no responsibility for returns which were damage in transit on return. The buyer must take this up with their chosen courier/mail provider.
5) Items must be received by us, no later than 48 hours after 14 days, from the date of purchase.
6) A full refund will not be made if items are returned damaged, marked or defective, other than where detailed in point 2). If items are returned to us, in an unusable condition no refund will be made.
7) We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee applied of up to 15% of the total cost of goods, for business to business returns (where not damaged on initial receipt).
8) The customer has a right to request a refund prior to the goods being dispatched however; once dispatched the above conditions apply.
To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) The order number.
2) The date of purchase.
3) The name/s of the items purchased.
4) The total amount of the purchase price inc VAT.
5) Your name, address & contact telephone numbers.
Once items have been received they will be inspected for defects. If there are no further concerns a full refund (including original shipping fee) will be made within .
Payment must be made at the point of check out. We will not dispatch any goods until we can confirm that funds have cleared.
We retain the right to cancel shipment of goods and refund any payments, for good reason e.g. we suspect the payment has been made without the authorisation of the account holder .
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright, in the content of these Lifebuoys Direct web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by Buddson Ltd.